The Ace Flare account from ACE Flare Account by Metabank is an interest-bearing prepaid card with amazing features like direct prepaid and an optional savings account that earns up to 5% APY. However, you cannot waive the monthly fee and you must meet certain direct deposit requirements to be eligible for free withdrawals.
Ace Flare is a prepaid debit card, similar to a checking account. This means that you deposit the money you want to use directly onto the card.
Therefore, you can use the Ace Flare card like a normal debit card. You can shop anywhere your Visa card is accepted.
Since your card does not generate much interest in your ACE Flare account, you can use this card to make as many purchases as you want. To use the Ace Flare card, you must take into account the limits on your purchases and withdrawals.
Consumers who have applied for an Ace Flare account with ACE Flare Account by Metabank and received it in the mail must ACEFlareAccount Activate their new card before using it. There are several ways to ACEFlareAccount Activate the card when it arrives.
How To Register For First Time Users?
You can sign up for the ACE Flare account in person at any Ace Cash Express store or online.
Follow these steps to open your ACE FlareAccount.com online:
- Click Apply Now.
- On the Ace Flare website, click Get Started.
- Enter your personal information, including your name, postal address, email, and phone number.
- Enter your social security number and date of birth.
- Review and accept the electronic signature and account agreement disclosure.
- Select your card and click Next.
- Follow the instructions to review and submit your application.
- In the end, you will receive a registration confirmation from FlareAccount.com
Follow The Steps Of The ACE Flare Account Login
After successful registration at FlareAccount.com, you need to log in to the next step.
After registration, you will receive your access data.
- Visit the official login portal page of FlareAccount.com
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- In the right corner, you will be asked to enter your registered email identity.
- And the next step would be to enter your login ID and password.
- Enter the correct login information and click the login button.
- After simply logging into your official account, you can access the portal.
If you are having difficulties during the ACE Flare Login, please follow the troubleshooting steps.
Know Benefits Of Flare Card
An ACE flare account is more than a debit card. These are the following features that you get with the FlareAccount.com card:
- Direct Deposit ensures that your payroll or government benefits are in your ACE Flare account and helps you when you need them.
- With Qualified Direct Deposit, you can activate many features of the ACE Flare account.
- With the Ace Flare card, you get paid up to 2 days faster with a direct deposit.
- With anytime notifications, you can get details on account transactions and more. You can send and receive text messages about your purchase history, balance, etc.
- You earn 0.07% APY on your ACE Flare account.
- You can withdraw up to $ 400 per day in cash for free at a participating ACE Cash Express location.
- You need a qualified direct deposit at ACE Flare Account Login.
These are the different benefits of the ACE Flare Account Login portal that can be used after the registration and ACE Flare Login process.
Check Out Properties Of The Portal
No, Cash Withdrawal Fees
When you sign up for the ACE Flare account, we will provide you with theACE Flare Account Login by Metabank information you need to make a direct deposit with your employer, a government healthcare provider, or any other organization that provides a regular source of income. Instead of paying by check or cash, they deposit their funds directly into your account. You now have access to this money with your debit card.
Get Paid Faster
The ability to get paid faster1 is just one reason to sign up for the direct deposit. With a direct deposit of $ 500 or more per month, you also have access to our optional savings account with high-interest rates3, lower monthly fees4, and more.
When you create an ACE Flare Account Login by Metabank and choose optional direct deposit, we will provide you with your account and routing numbers. You can send these numbers to your employer or the government to request a direct deposit.
As a MetaBank ACE Flare account holder, you have the opportunity to earn an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 0.01% on your ACE Flare Account Login balance. But you can also earn with your account.
- Receive SMS or emails to stay up-to-date with details of transactions, deposits, and more. Check your balance at any time.
- Send money to friends and family
- Use your unique FlashPay ID to quickly transfer funds to other ACE Flare account members.
- Refund of money.
- Activate benefits in the app or online account center to receive redemption rewards that will be credited to your account for qualifying purchases.
- Security Deposit Check 5
- Just take a photo of your check and add the funds to your ACE Flare account.
- Bank transfers and PayPal 3
- Link other bank accounts or your PayPal account and easily transfer money to your ACE Flare Account Login.
The ACE Flare Account Login is designed to make life a little easier. With a qualified direct deposit, you can access all the features of your ACE Flare account. Some features, like Overdrafts, require more than qualified direct deposit.
Open an optional online savings account with your ACE Flare Account Metabank to receive interest on the money you save.
With an eligible direct deposit to your ACE Flare Account Metabank of at least $ 500 per month, you are eligible to open an optional savings account.
How To Activate Ace Flare Card?
There are basically two methods that you can use to activate the ACE Flare Login Card. These are the methods you can use to activate the card
Activate Ace Flare Card By Online Method :
You can easily activate your Ace Flare card online. To activate the card, you need the card number and the security code. To activate your Ace Flare card, you must follow these simple steps:
- You must first click on this link www.aceflareaccount.com/activate.
- By clicking on the link above, you will be directed to the card activation page.
- Simply enter your card number and security code in the required fields.
- After entering your login information in the required fields, click the Next button.
- Then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the activation process.
Activate The ACEFlare Account App Card By Phone:
You can also activate your Ace Flare card over the phone. To do this, you must dial 1-866-753-6355 from your phone. After calling this number, just follow the on-call instructions. Prepare your payment information to make your payment.
Activate By Visiting A Point Of Sale
- Your card can be activated when you take it to a participating retailer at checkout.
- Card activation information.
- When activating your account on the ACEFlareAccount Login activation card, certain conditions apply.
- Each cardholder should consider their ACEFlareAccount Login account and keep it up to date.
- Also, when activating the ACE Flare Account Customer Service, you must have a positive balance.
- Receive direct deposits of at least $ 400 to your ACEFlareAccount App within 35 days of enrollment.
- Activating the card requires the selection of a PIN code. The PIN code is used to make purchases at the point of sale.
- ATMs or if you need cash at an ATM.
- Once your ACEFlareAccount Login account is activated, you will still need to fund your ACEFlareAccount App directly.
- A total of at least $200 every 30 days.
- The ACE Flare Customer Service will be activated on your ACEFlareAccount App within 24 hours if you meet the criteria.
Here Are Some Mandatory General Requirements
- You do not have to have a job, but you must have a regular source of income to ensure that you can repay the loan.
- You must live in the state you chose for your loan application.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot currently be a debtor in bankruptcy proceedings or voluntarily apply for a bankruptcy exemption.
- May not be a regular or reserve member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard who is on active duty under a Call or Command that does not specify 30 days or less, or a member of. dependent is the Bundeswehr on active duty.
When you apply online:
- You must provide a valid social security number or individual tax identification number.
- You must provide a valid email address.
- You must have had a checking or savings account for at least a month. California residents applying for a payday loan must have had a checking account for at least one month.
- It should be available by phone if a review of the application information is required.
When registering in the store:
You must bring a valid government-issued photo ID. A social security number and email address may be required.
You must bring proof of income and proof of checking account. Debit cards or pre-printed checks may be accepted as proof of checking account in your state; Please contact your local store for more information. Accepted documents may vary by state.
|Official Name||ACE Flare Account|
|Portal Type||Login Portal|
|Primary Services||Banking Services|
We make it easy for you to get cash when you need it most. Since 1968, ACE Cash Express has opened its doors to clients seeking financial ACE Flare Account Customer Service. Whether you are applying for a payday loan, installment loan, or prepaid card, ACE will be happy to assist you. In addition to these apps, our physical locations offer check cashing, money transfer / MoneyGram, and ATM services. ACE Cash Express is designed to help consumers find alternatives to traditional banking relationships by providing them with convenient and instant access to financial services.
Depending on your state, a credit servicing organization (CSO) is a business that collects compensation, among other things, by helping consumers obtain credit from a creditor. A credit access company (CAB) is a type of CSO that helps people obtain payment credits and obligations from a lender. CSOs are not lenders and do not make loans. ACE Credit Access LLC is a CSO and CAB that helps consumers obtain credit from an independent third-party provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to open an Ace Flare account?
Start an online application now 1 After verifying your identity, we will send you a card. You can also visit an ACE Cash Express store to apply in person.
When will I receive my debit card?
In most cases, it will take 7-10 business days for the new card to arrive. Look in your mailbox for an envelope for a MetaBank ACE Flare account. If you don’t receive it within 7-10 days, call 866-753-6355.
Why should I use direct deposit with my ACE Flare account?
If you choose to deposit your paycheck or government benefits directly, you will have access to many of the best features of the ACE Flare account! Your eligible direct deposit activity gives you the ability to receive payments up to 2 days faster2, use free cash withdrawals3 up to $ 400 per day at participating ACE branches, open a high-yield savings option4, opt for an overdraft facility with an optional debit card ACE Flare Customer Service and more.
How do I add funds to my account?
There are many ways to add money to your ACE Flare account! You can request to deposit your paychecks or government benefits directly, deposit cash at an ACE 10 branch, transfer11 from a checking or savings account, or deposit your tax refund directly.
How do I find the closest ACE Flare Account Cash Express store?
Use our store locator to find a store near you.
How can I get paid up to two days faster?
You can sign up for direct deposit with your ACE Flare account to receive payments up to 2 days faster. Find your bank code and account number on the online account portal.
What can I use my debit card for with my ACE Flare account?
You can use the debit card from your ACE Flare account for all your regular daily purchases. Pay your bills, shop, shop online, pay for gas the possibilities are endless! You can use your Flare debit card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
What is the difference between prepaid cards and an ACE flare account?
The ACE Flare Account is a bank account and has the benefits of a prepaid card with some additional benefits that you will love. Do you want to know more? Compare the ACE Flare account with the Visa ACE Elite prepaid debit card.