Ace Flare is a prepaid debit card, similar to a checking account. This means that you deposit the money you want to use directly onto the card. Therefore, you can use the Ace Flare card like a normal debit card. You can shop anywhere your Visa card is accepted.
Since your card does not generate much interest in your ACE Flare account, you can use it to make as many purchases as you want. To use the Ace Flare card, you must take into account the limits on your purchases and withdrawals.
Consumers who have applied for an Ace Flare account using Metabank’s ACE Flare account and received it in the mail must activate their new ACEflare account before using it. There are several ways to activate the ACEflareAccount card when it arrives.
Registration Procedure For First Time Users
If you want to open an account online, do the following:
- Visit www.aceflareaccount.com to activate the card.
- Click the Connection link.
- Click Sign Up at the bottom of the page to receive the online login link.
- Enter your card number and security code.
- Click the gray Next button.
- Complete the rest of the registration process, which includes creating your credentials and security questions. When you are done, you will have an online account and can access it at any time.
Follow The Steps For Login Process
Once you have successfully signed up for FlareAccount.com, you need to log in for the ne
- Visit the official website of the FlareAccount.com registration portal
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- In the right corner, you will be asked to enter your registered email identity.
- And the next step would be to enter your login ID and password.
- Enter the correct login information and click the login button.
- After simply logging into your official account, you can access the portal.
If you are having trouble logging into ACE Flare, follow the troubleshooting steps.
The MetaBank ACE Flare account is one of our strongest banking options. The Ace Flare account offers access to direct deposit and an optional savings account. Direct deposit account holders can withdraw more money at ACE branches (compared to our prepaid debit card).