The ACE Flare Account is created by MetaBank, a national association member of the FDIC. Netspend is a service provider of MetaBank, N.A. Certain products and services may be licensed under US Patents 6,000,608 and 6,189,787.
Ace Flare is a prepaid debit card, similar to a checking account. This means that you deposit the money you want to use directly onto the card. Therefore, you can use the Ace Flare card like a normal debit card. You can shop anywhere your Visa card is accepted.
Since your card does not earn much interest in your ACE Flare account, you can use this card to make as many purchases as you want. To use the Ace Flare card, you must take into account the limits on your purchases and withdrawals.
Procedure Of activating The Ace Flare Card
There are basically two methods that you can use to activate the Ace Flare card. These are the methods you can use to activate the card:
Activate Ace Flare Card Using The Online Method:
You can easily activate your Ace Flare card online. To activate the card, you need the card number and the security code. To activate your Ace Flare card, you must follow these simple steps:
- You must first click on this link www.aceflareaccount.com/activate.
- By clicking on the link above, you will be directed to the card activation page.
- Simply enter your card number and security code in the required fields.
- After entering your login information in the required fields, click the Next button.
- Then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the activation process.
Activate The Ace Flare Card By Phone:
You can also activate your Ace Flare card over the phone. To do this, you must dial 1-866-753-6355 from your phone. After calling this number, just follow the on-call instructions. Prepare your payment information to make your payment.